The Members Circle
Deep Dialog Sessions
Dec. 10th, 2021
Two years ago when I offered a Meditation and Awakening Teacher Training, I'd always planned to offer a second training for those who wanted to facilitate paradigm shifts and develop their unique expression of new possiblities.
This is that training.
This training will take place over 14-months starting with a 7-day retreat during the last week of September and will be open to only 16 participants.
The work you engage with in this training will be focused on three essential elements.
- Spiritual Freedom: Liberating yourself from conditioned habits of perception.
- Paradigm Shifting: Becoming adept at changing your experience of reality.
- The Artistry of Possibility: Developing the full expression of your highest potential.
The work you do over 14 months will include focused and intense spiritual practice, collective deep dialog inquiry, extended periods of time on retreat, and a commitment to transforming your life to reflect your highest potentials.
- To generate and maintain a profound depth of access to the universal source of conscious awareness, eternal wisdom and divine love.
- To creatively explore your deepest assumptions abour the nature of reality so that you can consciously shift our awareness into new forms of reality.
- To discover and develop your own unique expression of the infinite mysteries that exist beyond the veil of our ordinary perceptions.
- To create and produce your own body of work in the form of teachings, works of art, writings, entrepreneurial ventures, or any other way that the new paradigm can be expressed.
If you want to devote yourself to expressing new paradigm possibilities in the world, this training was created for you.
An Artist of Possibility is someone devoted to bringing new paradigm possibilities to life in the world.
- 3 x 7-day retreats with Jeff Carreira
- 12 x daylong virtual retreats with Jeff Carreira
- 12 x 2-hour deep dialog sessions with Jeff Carreira
- 12 x 90-minute peer group discussions (participants only)
- A commitment to daily practice and study.
- A commitment to making changes in your life that will support your highest potential.
If these details excite you, please consider joining me in this new adventure.
The foundational work of this program will be the ongoing and ever-deepening liberation of your consciousness.
This training is an opportunity to engage with Jeff Carreira in profound and sustained spiritual work. In it you will be asked to commit to radically increasing your own capacity to surrender to, and live from, the source of life.
Over the course of 14-months, you will establish yourself in a truly spiritual life in the most profound ways. You will discover your own access to Source and make changes that put that Source at the very center of your life.
You will learn how to release the mental habits that keep you from realizing the full potential of your being, and listen deeply for the call of divinity, trusting even the subtlest guidance you receive.
This training is about establishing yourself in a deeply liberated state of mind and living spontaneously from the most creative currents of life.
As we liberate ourselves from conditioned mental habits, we realize that how we experience reality can change much more dramatically than we might ever have imagined.
In this training, you will learn how to use profound forms of inquiry to move your awareness into a new world of experience - and you will discover that this is more than just the old world experienced differently - it is a new world altogether!
When we start to see how different things can be, we often feel overwhelmed. In this training you will learn how to embrace your immense transformative potential.
As you liberate your awareness and become comfortable with the experience of the unknown, you will enter realms of higher dimensionality, and new worlds of possiblity will open up to you.
You will see that so much of what we are taught to assume is unquestionably real, is not. You will also learn how shifting your awareness into new possibilities and acclimating to new perceptions rewires you and makes those realities stable in your system.
Above and beyond everything else, this training is designed to initiate a new life for you - the life of an Artist of Possiblity.
An Artist of Possiblity is someone whose life is an expression of new paradigm possiblities.
Through this training, you will discover the new possilities that you are here to express and you will find your unique way of expressing them.
If you feel drawn to this work, it's probably because you've known for a long time that you were here to share something extraordinary.
Your expression could simply be a lifestyle built on new possibilities, or it could involve the creation of your own body of work, authoring books, writing poetry, creating art, or establishing an entrepreneurial venture.
The success of this training will come as you discover what you are here to share, develop your unique way of sharing it, and establish the platform you need to share it from.
I've spent my life teaching, writing, creating online courses and leading retreats. I'm very familiar with how to produce vehicles for communicating to the world and all of my experience will be available to support you in becoming an Artist of Possiblity.
Do you want to want to express new possibilities in the world?
Are you ready to live a life that reflects your highest potential?
If yes, this program is for you.
- Saturday, September 26, 2020 to Friday, October 2, 2020
- Saturday, April 17, 2021 to Friday, April 23, 2121
- Saturday, December 4, 2021 to Friday, December 10, 2021
- Saturday, Oct. 17th, 2020
- Saturday, Nov. 14th, 2020
- Saturday, Dec. 12th, 2020
- Saturday, Jan. 23rd, 2021
- Saturday, Feb. 20th, 2021
- Saturday, Mar. 20th, 2021
- Saturday, May. 8th, 2021
- Saturday, Jun. 12th, 2021
- Saturday, Jul. 17th, 2021
- Saturday, Aug. 21st, 2021
- Saturday, Sep. 18th, 2021
- Saturday, Oct. 23rd, 2021
- Saturday, Oct. 24th, 2020
- Saturday, Nov. 21st, 2020
- Saturday, Dec. 19th, 2020
- Saturday, Jan. 30th, 2021
- Saturday, Feb. 27th, 2021
- Saturday, Mar. 27th, 2021
- Saturday, May. 15th, 2021
- Saturday, Jun. 19th, 2021
- Saturday, Jul. 24th, 2021
- Saturday, Aug. 28th, 2021
- Saturday, Sep. 25th, 2021
- Saturday, Oct. 30th, 2021
- Week of Oct. 26th, 2020
- Week of Nov. 23rd, 2020
- Week of Dec. 21st, 2020
- Week of Feb. 1st, 2021
- Week of Mar. 1st, 2021
- Week of Mar. 29th, 2021
- Week of May 17th, 2021
- Week of Jun. 21st, 2021
- Week of Jul. 26th, 2021
- Week of Aug. 30th, 2021
- Week of Sep. 27th, 2021
- Week of Nov. 1st, 2021
There are so many sources that we will draw from in this training that we couldn’t possibly read all the books I’m recommending. Instead, we will each choose books to read and present them to the group. This will maximize the learning for everyone.
The Creative Power of Expression
- Art as Experience
- John Dewey
- Lost Knowledge of the Imagination
- Gary Lachman
- The Metaphors We Live By
- George Lakoff
- Mutants and Mystics: Science Fiction, Superhero Comics, and the Paranormal
- Jeffrey Kripal
- Philosophy as Poetry (Page-Barbour Lectures)
- Richard Rorty
- Realist Magic: Objects, Ontology, Causality (New Metaphysics)
- Timothy Morton
Philosophical Schools of Thought
- American Transcendentalism: A History
- Philip F. Gura
- At the Existentialist Café: Freedom, Being, and Apricot Cocktails with Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir, Albert Camus, Martin Heidegger, Maurice Merleau-Ponty and Others
- Sarah Bakewell
- The Autobiography of Alice B Tolkus
- Gertrude Stein
- Exact Thinking in Demented Times: The Vienna Circle and the Epic Quest for the Foundations of Science
- Karl Sigmund
- The Metaphysical Club: A Story of Ideas in America
- Louis Menand
- The Roots of Romanticism: Second Edition (The A. W. Mellon Lectures in the Fine Arts)
- Isaiah Berlin
- Wittgenstein's Poker: The Story of a Ten-Minute Argument Between Two Great Philosophers
- David Edmonds and John Eidinow
Paradigm Shifting Ideas
- Cosmos and Psyche: Intimations of a New World View
- Richard Tarnas
- The Idea of the World: A Multi-Disciplinary Argument for the Mental Nature of Reality
- Bernardo Kastrup
- Technic and Magic: The Reconstruction of Reality
- Federico Campagna
- Cosmic Consciousness: A Study in the Evolution of the Human Mind
- Richard Maurice Bucke
- Reality Is Not What It Seems: The Journey to Quantum Gravity
- Carlo Rovelli
Spiritual Awakening and Growth
- Collision with the Infinite: A Life Beyond the Personal Self
- Suzanne Segal
- The Experience of No-Self: A Contemplative Journey
- Bernadette Roberts
- Introduction to Tantra: The Transformation of Desire
- Lama Thubten Yeshe
- Life in the Labyrinth (Labyrinth Trilogy)
- E. J. Gold
- The Soul of a New Self: Embracing the Future of Being Human
- Jeff Carreira
- Vedantic Meditation: Lighting the Flame of Awareness
- David Frawley
- Saturday, September 26, 2020 to Friday, October 2, 2020
- Saturday, April 17, 2021 to Friday, April 23, 2021
- Saturday, December 4, 2021 to Friday, December 10, 2021
- Each virtual retreat is conducted via Zoom Video Conferencing once per month from 11:00am to 5:00pm US Eastern Time.
- Each deep dialog session is conducted via Zoom Video Conferencing once per month (the Saturday following the virtual retreat) from 11:00am to 1:00pm US Eastern Time.
- Peer group discussions will be conducted via Zoom Video Conferencing once per month (during the week following the deep dialog) at a time that suits the group.
- Daily practice and study instructions will be provided.
- You will be supported to make changes in your life to realize your highest potential
- Containing the materials you will use in the program and serving as a platform for communicating with Jeff and other participants.
- How will the virtual retreats and dialog sessions with Jeff Carreira be conducted?
All of the virtual retreats and dialog sessions with Jeff Carreira will be conducted via Zoom Video Conferencing which you can access by phone or over the internet. You will receive all of the instructions you need to participate. All of the Zoom Video Conferences will be recorded so that an audio copy of the session will be available to you afterward.
- I don’t think I can attend all the in-person retreats, virtual retreats and dialog sessions with Jeff Carreira, should I apply anyway?
Due to the intensive nature of this training and the small number of participants, you are strongly encouraged to attend all sessions and retreats. Of course there may be some times when your absence is unavoidable. All of the events and sessions of this retreat will be recorded so you will have access to any content that you miss. As long as you feel that you can attend the majority of the retreats and sessions there should be no problem with your participation. If you have any questions about scheduling conflicts feel free to contact our program manager, Sophie Peirce at email@example.com.
The tuition for the 14-month Artist of Possibility Training is $7500 and includes food and accommodation for all three 7-Day Retreats.
You can pay the tuition of $7500 in a single payment (a $300 savings) or you can choose to make three payments of $2600.
The program is limited to 16 participants.
Applications are now being accepted and will close on April 28th, 2020. Applications will be considered and decided upon as they are submitted, so please don’t delay in applying.
In this brief application, you will be asked about your spiritual background and why you want to participate in this program.
We will continue to accept applications until the program is full to capacity.
The training for 2020/2021 is now full.
Applications for the next program wont open until 2022. However if this program interests you, please express your interest using the form below and we will write to you as soon as more information is available.